Getting tired of League of Legends and feel like calling it quits? No worries. In this article, I'll show you how you can delete your League of Legends account.
Note: Just need a break? Why not consider deactivating your account instead? It's entirely reversible, but your account will be inaccessible until you send a request.
Step 1: Fill out the information below
There is no automated way to delete your account. You have to send in a ticket with the following information:
- Account username (the username you use to login)
- Summoner name (the name that is displayed to other people when you play a match)
- The server you play on (NA server, EUW server, etc.)
- The email address you used to register for your account
- The location you registered your account from (City and Country)
- Your last IP address used to login to your account (go HERE to find out your IP Address)
- Your Internet Service Provider when you registered for an account (go HERE to find our your ISP)
- If you ever purchased Riot Points on your account, briefly describe what payment methods you used (Credit Card, Paypal, etc.)
Step 2: Send this information to Player Support
Go here and then under "Please Choose a Request Type Below", click on "I have a question about League of Legends/Riot Games" (there is no better relevant option, unfortunately).
Note that you may be required to sign in.
For the Subject field, type in "Account Deletion".
Under Category, pick "Account".
Fill out the rest of the fields accordingly, then submit your information you filled out in Step 1 in the "Description" textbox.
Now all you have to do is wait for your account to be deleted. It will take up to 15 days for your account to get deleted.